- Location: London
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract: Full time
- Closing Date: 31.01.2022
Who are we?
We’re Parkhouse, a strategic communications agency combining the power of data with compelling creative to help brands better connect with their customers. Our data strategists, account handlers, designers, writers and developers work together to deliver inspiring, effective communications at every stage of the customer journey.
Who are our clients?
We have clients in every sector from automotive to utilities. Including RBS, Comic Relief, Aviva, BUPA, Kellogg’s, John Lewis, Hyundai and Public Health England. We believe in a problem led approach, designing and delivering solutions to meet their business, marketing and technology challenges.
Who are we looking for?
As an Account Manager, you will be part of an account team who deliver excellent and efficient services to our clients, ensuring all projects are briefed, priced, developed, tested and delivered in a way that delivers revenue for Parkhouse and excellent service to the client. You will be the voice of your clients and will be responsible for helping to grow Parkhouse’s relationships, whilst identifying new revenue generating opportunities through the expansion of the services we provide.
You will be responsible for:
Client Relationship/Account Management
- Support your team in ensuring your clients expectations are exceeded and the basics are delivered brilliantly
- Support account growth working with key internal and external stakeholders to be an advocate of innovation and proactivity
- Issue contact reports for all client facing meetings and send to all attendees promptly
- Proactively read and understand all key documentation relative to your clients and the solutions we provide for them to increase knowledge and understanding
Project and Campaign Management
- Ownership of administrative documents, ensuring that these are kept up to date and are in line with an agreed schedule
- Creating and circulating client status reports and WIP reports to the agreed schedule
- Produce and maintain a timing plan for all client and internal deliverables
- Owning the accuracy of the job management and finance system for all projects, creating invoices and maintaining burn down reports
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who
- Demonstrates experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrates experience working with complex databases and data driven CRM solutions
- Can work under pressure and deal with tight deadlines
- Has strong customer facing skills with 2 – 3 years account management experience
- Can confidently use MS Office
At Parkhouse, you’ll find a mix of experienced, talented people delivering insightful, effective communications. We put our people first. By creating a safe, inclusive space for them to thrive and making their health, wealth, happiness and growth our priority. There’ll always be opportunities to develop and learn and we’re committed to working flexibly.
Sound good? We’d love to talk.