Digital Design Team Lead
- Location: London
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract: Full time
- Closing Date: 31.01.2022
Who are we?
We’re Parkhouse, a strategic communications agency combining the power of data with compelling creative to help brands better connect with their customers. Our data strategists, account handlers, designers, writers and developers work together to deliver inspiring, effective communications at every stage of the customer journey.
Who are our clients?
We have clients in every sector from automotive to utilities. Including RBS, Comic Relief, Aviva, BUPA, Kellogg’s, John Lewis, Hyundai and Public Health England. We believe in a problem led approach, designing and delivering solutions to meet their business, marketing and technology challenges.
Who are we looking for?
The Digital Design Team Leader will have in-depth knowledge of customer-centric design and take the lead in raising and maintaining standards and as well championing new feasible ideas whilst leveraging industry and company standards.
The Team Leader will also be able to keep their ears to the ground in order to strategise affectively for the team whilst keeping the team motivated and focused. In addition, the ideal candidate will be able to ‘get their hands dirty’ with all design and development responsibilities as mentoring members of the team is an important aspect.
Main responsibilities and key requirements:
- Working closely with the Campaign Delivery, The Studio, Web Development, QA and Client Services Teams to ensure that inter-department processes are seamless and solutions are designed developed and maintained at the highest quality in line with industry and company standards
- Delivering BAU (responsive HTML Email) and ad-hoc project work
- Ensure all work is QA’d to a high level within the team
- Innovative outlook and department strategising in line with business requirements with respect to browser compatibility, responsive design and other web specific restrictions
- Ensuring that project source is submitted, maintained, branched, etc. appropriately
- Responsible for reporting of KPIs and being a general link between upper management and the team.
- Responsibility/Accountability for delivery of assets and requirements to a commercial level
- General team responsibilities including Appraisals, managing HR Requests and time management of team resources to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day responsibilities
- Navision estimating to completed within 24 hours or an agreed timescale
- Enforcing company standards regarding UX, UI and front-end development best practices.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work as part of a team as well as on an individual basis
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who
- Can apply high level of accuracy to all work
- Has excellent team communications, time management and prioritising skills
- Has full understanding of UX/UI concepts and application
- Has expert knowledge of responsive design principles
- Has experience coding and building responsive HTML email templates
At Parkhouse, you’ll find a mix of experienced, talented people delivering insightful, effective communications. We put our people first. By creating a safe, inclusive space for them to thrive and making their health, wealth, happiness and growth our priority. There’ll always be opportunities to develop and learn and we’re committed to working flexibly.
Sound good? We’d love to talk.