- Location: London
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract: Full time
- Closing Date: 31.01.2022
Who are we?
We’re Parkhouse, a strategic communications agency combining the power of data with compelling creative to help brands better connect with their customers. Our data strategists, account handlers, designers, writers and developers work together to deliver inspiring, effective communications at every stage of the customer journey.
Who are our clients?
We have clients in every sector from automotive to utilities. Including RBS, Comic Relief, Aviva, BUPA, Kellogg’s, John Lewis, Hyundai and Public Health England. We believe in a problem led approach, designing and delivering solutions to meet their business, marketing and technology challenges.
Who are we looking for?
As a Pre-sales consultant, you will be working to support our sales and CRD teams in articulating, presenting and proposing solutions that will add value to both Parkhouse and our clients. You will be part of the team who are the subject matter experts in our products and can show how they will benefit our clients’ businesses.
With this being a client facing role, you will be equally comfortable interacting with client business (non-technical) stakeholders as they are with internal technical development and delivery staff. The types of solutions scoped by a technical consultant includes(but is not limited to) all of , or a selection of the following components:
- Database development
- Data Engineering (ETL/ELT)
- Campaign management Martech platforms
- Multi-channel communications
- SMS / Mobile
- Social media
- Direct mail
- Website and marketing campaign microsites
- Analsyis and data visualisation solutions
- Digital Asset Management
- Workflow technology
You are primarily expected to be involved in the scoping and commercial documentation of appropriate new solutions (presales). Often it is appropriate for the Solution Design Consultant to cover the post sales scoping and documentation for the implementation of the project they have been leading form a pre-sales perspective. You will also often be expected to represent the pre-sales team to the rest of the business.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is comfortable client facing, often at board level.
- Has excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Has strong technical (pre-sales) knowledge in Marketing Technology, Cloud Data management solutions, Database marketing, CRM and SaaS solutions. You should be comfortable proposing to clients, and briefing into the business projects of this nature
- With proven success in pre-sales scoping.
- With an inquisitive mind with the creativity and flexibility to identify the right solution to business problems.
- Has experience of using campaign management and data visualisation products such as one or more of the following: Apteco Faststats, SFMC, Adobe Campaign, Acoustic, Tableau, PowerBI (or similar products) would be beneficial.
- Has the ability to manage multiple work streams whilst balancing issues and risk
At Parkhouse, you’ll find a mix of experienced, talented people delivering insightful, effective communications. We put our people first. By creating a safe, inclusive space for them to thrive and making their health, wealth, happiness and growth our priority. There’ll always be opportunities to develop and learn and we’re committed to working flexibly.
Sound good? We’d love to talk.