Senior Account Manager
- Location: London
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract: Full time
- Closing Date: 30.11.2021
Who are we?
We’re Parkhouse, a strategic communications agency combining the power of data with compelling creative to help brands better connect with their customers. Our data strategists, account handlers, designers, writers and developers work together to deliver inspiring, effective communications at every stage of the customer journey.
Who are our clients?
We have clients in every sector from automotive to utilities. Including RBS, Comic Relief, Aviva, BUPA, Kellogg’s, John Lewis, Hyundai and Public Health England. We believe in a problem led approach, designing and delivering solutions to meet their business, marketing and technology challenges.
Who are we looking for?
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be part of an account team who deliver excellent and efficient services to our clients, ensuring all projects are briefed, priced, developed, tested and delivered in a way that delivers revenue for Parkhouse and excellent service to the client. You will be the voice of your clients and will be responsible for helping to grow Parkhouse’s relationships, whilst identifying new revenue generating opportunities through the expansion of the services we provide.
Our Senior Account Managers are responsible for:
- Supporting your AD in leading and developing more junior members of the team
Client Relationship/Account Management
- Own client stakeholder relationships, ensuring expectations are exceeded and the basics are delivered brilliantly
- Identify and support account growth working with key internal and external stakeholders to be an advocate of innovation and proactivity
- Arrange and direct client meetings and presentations to support work in progress and proactive strategic development opportunities
- Prepare for client QBR’s including innovation and looking to the future
Project and Campaign Management
- Identify and call out inefficiencies with support of your AD, promoting innovation and value creation for Parkhouse and your clients
- Creating and circulating client status reports and WIP reports to the agreed schedule
- Contribute proactively to client focused CRM planning and campaign driven test and learn strategies
- Be familiar with the forward looking forecast for client revenue, ensuring your AD is aware of any variances
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrates experience working with complex databases and data driven CRM solutions
- Knowledge of the following platforms preferable – Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign and FastStats
- Demonstrates experience of setting direction to individuals and people management skills
- Understanding of industry standard data cleansing and data enrichment processes
- Can work under pressure and deal with tight deadlines
- Has strong customer facing skills with 3 – 5 years account management experience
- Has some line management skills
- Experience with the use of JIRA (preferred)
- Can confidently use MS Office
At Parkhouse, you’ll find a mix of experienced, talented people delivering insightful, effective communications. We put our people first. By creating a safe, inclusive space for them to thrive and making their health, wealth, happiness and growth our priority. There’ll always be opportunities to develop and learn and we’re committed to working flexibly.
Sound good? We’d love to talk.