- Location: London
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract: Full time
- Closing Date: 30.11.2021
Who are we?
We’re Parkhouse, a strategic communications agency combining the power of data with compelling creative to help brands better connect with their customers. Our data strategists, account handlers, designers, writers and developers work together to deliver inspiring, effective communications at every stage of the customer journey.
Who are our clients?
We have clients in every sector from automotive to utilities. Including RBS, Comic Relief, Aviva, BUPA, Kellogg’s, John Lewis, Hyundai and Public Health England. We believe in a problem led approach, designing and delivering solutions to meet their business, marketing and technology challenges.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is happy to work in a fast paced environment and to work across multiple projects at any one time. As SQL developer, you would be:
- Working closely with a team of SQL developers working on a series of database projects, working to client brief to deliver a broad range of work (from simple data extracts; business reporting; through to full scale development projects).
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation for all work.
- Driving continuous improvement by identifying advances in technology, best practice and efficiency improvements.
- Supporting our Client Services department in recommending solutions to client problems and scoping technical processes.
What are we looking for?
- At least three years’ experience of SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Indexes).
- Good experience of source control software (TFS,VSS,Mercurial).
- Proficient at writing queries.
- Experience in designing and maintaining data interfaces (e.g. CSV and XML) and ETL processes to integrate with customer databases and data.
- Experience with SSIS.
- Experience developing reports using SSRS.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Attention to detail and ability to QA own and other team member’s work.
- Programming experience (Debugging, Troubleshooting).
- Good to have experience in python, AWS Glue or Matilion
- Desirable to have experience in cloud based solutions such as snowflake
- Strong communication skills with genuine team spirit.
- Curiosity and drive to continuously improve and learn.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
At Parkhouse, you’ll find a mix of experienced, talented people delivering insightful, effective communications. We put our people first. By creating a safe, inclusive space for them to thrive and making their health, wealth, happiness and growth our priority. There’ll always be opportunities to develop and learn and we’re committed to working flexibly.
Sound good? We’d love to talk.